EECP Recommended By Cardiologists
The cardiologists have opined that the EECP therapy can be used for cardiac patients who are admitted with following diagnosis.
- Patient with persistent Angina with co-morbid status non amenable for costly, risky invasive interventions.
- Patients with unsuitable coronary anatomy and small diffuse and / or distal vessel disease and poor heart function.
- Ischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Patients with moderate to severe level of congestive heart failure.
- Patient with stable condition with manageable pedal edema.
- Patient with Left ventricular dysfunction ( EF < 35%).
- Patients with heart failure and other co-morbid status that increase their surgical risk.
- Costly alternatives like ICDS, bi ventricular pace maker are not widely acceptable.
- Cardiac patients who are advised and waiting for surgery will benefit with EECP even before surgery because the EECP can improve the vascularization and hence postpone / eliminate / reduce surgical complication including reduction in required number of grafts.
- EECP can be given for elder patients for whom surgery is refused and suffer from severe coronary artery disease.
- EECP is an first treatment option for Chronic Heart Failure(CHF) patients.
- ”Since cardio vascular disease is raising in epidemic proportion a non-invasive treatment like EECP can benefit thousands of patients”.
Patients are unwilling to undergo surgery or angioplasty due to fear, loss of productivity, loss of job or fear of the unknown. Such people are large in number than normally imagined they can be treated with EECP.
EECP therapy, a non-invasive, very low costing, effective, outpatient treatment will establish itself as a preventive and primary heart healing care very soon. The Non-Invasive, Non-Polluting, eco-friendly STATE OF ART EECP HEART CARE CENTRE is recommended for establishment across India to benefit millions of CVD patients. This EECP centre will benefit patients of different hues, race, social and financial strata.
Copyright © 2017 Heal Your Heart. All rights reserved.